We collected a large variety of items from different well-known suppliers with the best market price for your choice.
We plan, organise and coordinate your shipment with maximum effort.
We prepare all paperwork required by the customs in your country.
You can contact us 24/7 via E-Mail, Whatsapp, Viber and Telegram, and communicate in both English and Russian.
We have many partners in Turkey who can be our trust references. All our transactions and operations are legal and recorded.
We ensure that you receive quality service by analysing your demands and improving ourselves accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of an exporting company ?
An export agent is a firm (or individual) that undertakes most of the exporting activities on behalf of an importer in the target country.
What are the benefits of trading through us?
We represent and work for your company as a wholesale purchase or sales manager in Turkey. We know the language, political conditions and mentality of the market and can choose and make right decisions based on personal practice and knowledge.
What are the main procedures of the order?
The buyer/importer chooses the items from the catalogue and requests a quotation. Then, a proforma invoice containing the information such as product details, prices, incoterm and payment details will be sent for the confirmation of the buyer. After the PI confirmed, all conditions set and deposit payment done, the production starts. All the products will be loaded on the assumed date and after receiving the full balance, we will send to the customer all the documents requested by the customs of the destination country.
What are the INCOTERMS?
INCOTERMS, a widely-used terms of sale, are a set of 11 internationally recognized rules which define the responsibilities of sellers and buyers. INCOTERMS specifies who is responsible for paying for and managing the shipment, insurance, documentation, customs clearance, and other logistical activities. 3 types of incoterms are being used widely: Ex Works (EXW), Free-On-Board (FOB) and Cost-Insurance-Freight (CIF).
What is Ex Works (EXW)?
This is the most basic shipping intercom term that a supplier can provide. The seller makes the item available to pick up at the factory and is not responsible for the product once it leaves the factory doors. The buyer is responsible for transporting it from the factory and covers all export and import clearances as well as insurance costs.
What is Free-On-Board (FOB)?
FOB means that the seller ships the goods to the nearest port and the seller is responsible for everything after that. The Seller will drop this off at the port of shipment and the Buyer will either pick it up themselves or more commonly work with a freight forwarder to ship it for them. The seller is the one to clear the goods for export and the buyer is responsible for the good from the port onwards. It’s very important when getting FOB quotes to make sure that you get the name of the port that they are dropping the goods off at.
What is Cost-Insurance-Freight (CIF)?
The buyer will require the seller to take on the risk or obtain insurance on the goods from the place of loading until the destination port. The seller bears all costs of shipping and assumes the risk of the goods until the destination port.
What are the payment terms?
30/70 TT (Bank Wire Transfer). This means 30% of the total cost is paid before the product is manufactured and the rest 70% of the cost is paid before the product is shipped.